Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010
This web page is about Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Microsoft Corporation. Usually the Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Virtualization Handler folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\VIRTUA~1\CVHBS.EXE is the full command line if you want to remove Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010. CVH.EXE is the Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010's primary executable file and it takes around 3.06 MB (3208032 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.14 MB (5389352
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- C2RICONS.EXE (407.09 KB)
- CVH.EXE (3.06 MB)
- CVHBS.EXE (371.84 KB)
- CVHSVC.EXE (803.34 KB)
- MAPISERVER.EXE (78.34 KB)
- OFFICEVIRT.EXE (76.78 KB)
- VirtualOWSSuppHost.exe (69.83 KB)
- VirtualOWSSuppManager.exe (120.84 KB)
- VirtualSearchHost.exe (119.81 KB)
- VirtualSearchProtocolHost.exe (82.32 KB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 version 14.0.6122.5000
alone. For other Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 versions please click below:
If you're planning to uninstall Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Virtualization Handler
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Virtualization Handler\CVHSHARED.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Virtualization Handler\CVHSVC.EXE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Virtualization Handler\en-us\CVHIntl.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\virtualization handler\MapiServer.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\virtualization handler\OfficeVirt.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\virtualization handler\VirtualOWSSuppManager.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\virtualization handler\VirtualSearchHost.exe
Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 is a program offered by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:17:03.313