Mezzmo is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Mezzmo from your computerConceiva Pty. Ltd.
. More data about Conceiva Pty. Ltd. can be read here
. The program is often installed in the http://www.conceiva.com folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Mezzmo is C:\Program Files (x86)\Conceiva\Mezzmo\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Mezzmo's primary file takes about 15.12 MB (15855872 bytes) and is named Mezzmo.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Mezzmo. They occupy 100.30 MB (105168188
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (193.29 KB)
- CER.exe (487.79 KB)
- Mezzmo.exe (15.12 MB)
- MezzmoGetMetadata.exe (4.93 MB)
- MezzmoMediaServer.exe (6.59 MB)
- MezzmoSetService.exe (1.04 MB)
- NotifyPopup.exe (5.47 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (569.95 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (24.49 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (26.49 MB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- mkvextract.exe (6.17 MB)
- mkvinfo.exe (7.71 MB)
- OGMDemuxer.exe (69.00 KB)
- VSRip.exe (428.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Mezzmo. You can find here a few links to other Mezzmo versions:
...click to view all...
Mezzmo is an application released by Conceiva Pty. Ltd.. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Mezzmo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mezzmo from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mezzmo or simply click the Search field and type in "Mezzmo". If it is installed on your PC the Mezzmo program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mezzmo in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mezzmo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mezzmo.
8. After uninstalling Mezzmo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mezzmo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mezzmo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mezzmo by Conceiva Pty. Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Mezzmo by Conceiva Pty. Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mezzmo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:33:03.867