MediaFire Express is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall MediaFire Express from your computerMediaFire
. More information on MediaFire can be found here
. Click on www.mediafire.com
to get more data about MediaFire Express on MediaFire's website. MediaFire Express is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for MediaFire Express is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express\uninstall.exe. MediaFire Express's primary file takes about 2.11 MB (2214992 bytes) and is named mf_systray.exe.
MediaFire Express is composed of the following executables which occupy 21.69 MB (22738672
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- mf_daemon.exe (2.20 MB)
- mf_diagnostics.exe (1.36 MB)
- mf_modernize.exe (1.51 MB)
- mf_screenshot.exe (1.76 MB)
- mf_services.exe (2.94 MB)
- mf_shell_ext.exe (1.68 MB)
- mf_status.exe (1.94 MB)
- mf_systray.exe (2.11 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.18 MB)
The current web page applies to MediaFire Express version 0.15.0.4423
alone. You can find below a few links to other MediaFire Express versions:
...click to view all...
MediaFire Express has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MediaFire Express
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express\_runbat.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express\cacert.pem
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express\debug_log.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express\docs\changelog.html
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MediaFire Express 0.15.0.4423\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MediaFire Express 0.15.0.4423\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MediaFire Express 0.15.0.4423\UninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\MF NTFS Monitor\ImagePath
MediaFire Express is a program marketed by the software company MediaFire. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall MediaFire Express is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MediaFire Express from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MediaFire Express or simply click the Search field and type in "MediaFire Express". The MediaFire Express application will be found automatically. When you select MediaFire Express in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MediaFire Express, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MediaFire Express:
- The publisher is: www.mediafire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MediaFire Express.
8. After removing MediaFire Express, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MediaFire Express which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MediaFire Express with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MediaFire Express by MediaFire from your PC, nor are we saying that MediaFire Express by MediaFire is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MediaFire Express in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 02:59:38.670