MediaFire Express is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall MediaFire Express from your PCMediaFire
. More information on MediaFire can be found here
. You can see more info on MediaFire Express at www.mediafire.com
. MediaFire Express is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for MediaFire Express is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named mf_systray.exe and occupies 2.09 MB (2196040 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside MediaFire Express. They occupy about 21.27 MB (22302072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mf_daemon.exe (1.93 MB)
- mf_diagnostics.exe (1.36 MB)
- mf_modernize.exe (1.51 MB)
- mf_screenshot.exe (1.69 MB)
- mf_services.exe (2.89 MB)
- mf_shell_ext.exe (1.69 MB)
- mf_status.exe (1.93 MB)
- mf_systray.exe (2.09 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.14.2.4100
of MediaFire Express. You can find below info on other releases of MediaFire Express:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove MediaFire Express.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove MediaFire Express:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MediaFire Express
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express\cacert.pem
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express\debug_log.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express\docs\CHANGELOG.TXT
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express\error_log.log
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MediaFire Express 0.14.2.4100\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MediaFire Express 0.14.2.4100\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MediaFire Express 0.14.2.4100\UninstallString
MediaFire Express is an application by the software company MediaFire. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase MediaFire Express is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MediaFire Express from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MediaFire Express or simply click the Search feature and type in "MediaFire Express". If it is installed on your PC the MediaFire Express program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MediaFire Express in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MediaFire Express, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MediaFire Express:
- The publisher is: www.mediafire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MediaFire Express.
8. After removing MediaFire Express, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MediaFire Express which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MediaFire Express using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MediaFire Express by MediaFire from your computer, nor are we saying that MediaFire Express by MediaFire is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MediaFire Express supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:12:14.743