MediaFire Express is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall MediaFire Express from your computerMediaFire
. You can read more on MediaFire or check for application updates here
. Click on www.mediafire.com
to get more facts about MediaFire Express on MediaFire's website. Usually the MediaFire Express program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MediaFire Express. mf_systray.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.08 MB (2177608 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in MediaFire Express. They take 19.55 MB (20500592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mf_daemon.exe (1.91 MB)
- mf_diagnostics.exe (1.35 MB)
- mf_screenshot.exe (1.68 MB)
- mf_services.exe (2.82 MB)
- mf_shell_ext.exe (1.68 MB)
- mf_status.exe (1.89 MB)
- mf_systray.exe (2.08 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.14 MB)
This web page is about MediaFire Express version 0.13.3.3927
alone. For more MediaFire Express versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MediaFire Express is a program marketed by the software company MediaFire. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase MediaFire Express is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase MediaFire Express from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MediaFire Express or simply click the Search field and type in "MediaFire Express". If it exists on your system the MediaFire Express application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MediaFire Express in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MediaFire Express, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MediaFire Express:
- The publisher is: www.mediafire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MediaFire Express.
8. After uninstalling MediaFire Express, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MediaFire Express which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MediaFire Express using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MediaFire Express by MediaFire from your computer, we are not saying that MediaFire Express by MediaFire is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MediaFire Express in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 02:41:32.210