MediaBar is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MediaBar from your systemiMesh Inc.
. You can find out more on iMesh Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iMesh Applications\MediaBar directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall MediaBar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\iMesh Applications\MediaBar\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the MediaBar's primary executable file and it occupies close to 52.88 KB (54146 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in MediaBar. They take 2.19 MB (2300923
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (52.88 KB)
- uninstall.exe (92.70 KB)
- datamngrUI.exe (2.05 MB)
This web page is about MediaBar version 18.104.22.168129
only. Click on the links below for other MediaBar versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling MediaBar we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iMesh 1 MediaBar
MediaBar is a program offered by iMesh Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove MediaBar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MediaBar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MediaBar or simply click the Search field and type in "MediaBar". If it exists on your system the MediaBar app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MediaBar in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MediaBar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MediaBar.
8. After removing MediaBar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MediaBar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MediaBar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MediaBar by iMesh Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that MediaBar by iMesh Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MediaBar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 15:34:58.323