This info is about MediaBar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MediaBar from your computeriMesh Inc.
. More data about iMesh Inc. can be found here
. Usually the MediaBar program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iMesh Applications\MediaBar folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall MediaBar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\iMesh Applications\MediaBar\UnwiseLauncher.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 100.25 KB (102657 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
The following executables are contained in MediaBar. They occupy 293.29 KB (300329
bytes) on disk.
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
- UnwiseLauncher.exe (43.54 KB)
- uninstall.exe (100.25 KB)
You can find below info on other releases of MediaBar:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall MediaBar:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall MediaBar:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iMesh Applications\MediaBar
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iMesh Applications\MediaBar\INSTALL.LOG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iMesh Applications\MediaBar\main.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iMesh Applications\MediaBar\ToolBar\chrome\content\data\search\engines.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iMesh Applications\MediaBar\ToolBar\chrome\content\data\search\search.xsl
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iMesh MediaBar
MediaBar is a program marketed by iMesh Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase MediaBar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MediaBar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MediaBar or simply activate the Search field and type in "MediaBar". The MediaBar application will be found very quickly. When you click MediaBar in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MediaBar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MediaBar.
8. After uninstalling MediaBar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MediaBar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MediaBar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MediaBar by iMesh Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that MediaBar by iMesh Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MediaBar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 18:02:57.987