This info is about MediaBar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MediaBar from your PCiMesh Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on iMesh Inc.. Usually the MediaBar application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\iMesh Applications\MediaBar folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling MediaBar is C:\Program Files\iMesh Applications\MediaBar\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled uninstall.exe and it has a size of 50.55 KB (51764 bytes).
The executable files below are part of MediaBar. They occupy an average of 1.22 MB (1278058
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (50.55 KB)
- datamngrUI.exe (1.06 MB)
- uninstall.exe (107.63 KB)
The current page applies to MediaBar version 18.104.22.168034
only. You can find below info on other releases of MediaBar:
...click to view all...
MediaBar is a program offered by iMesh Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove MediaBar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove MediaBar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MediaBar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MediaBar". If it is installed on your PC the MediaBar program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MediaBar in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MediaBar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MediaBar.
8. After uninstalling MediaBar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MediaBar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MediaBar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MediaBar by iMesh Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that MediaBar by iMesh Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MediaBar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-24 15:46:43.877