You can find on this page details on how to remove MediaBar for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall MediaBar from your systemiMesh Inc.
. Additional info about iMesh Inc. can be read here
. Usually the MediaBar application is found in the C:\Program Files\iMesh Applications\MediaBar folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for MediaBar is C:\Program Files\iMesh Applications\MediaBar\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the MediaBar's primary executable file and it occupies close to 52.86 KB (54133 bytes) on disk.
MediaBar contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.22 MB (1279892
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (52.86 KB)
- datamngrUI.exe (1.06 MB)
- uninstall.exe (107.61 KB)
The current web page applies to MediaBar version 184.108.40.206449
only. You can find below a few links to other MediaBar releases:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove MediaBar from your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iMesh 1 MediaBar
MediaBar is a program released by iMesh Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase MediaBar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MediaBar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MediaBar or simply click the Search feature and type in "MediaBar". If it exists on your system the MediaBar app will be found very quickly. When you select MediaBar in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MediaBar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MediaBar.
8. After uninstalling MediaBar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MediaBar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MediaBar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MediaBar by iMesh Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that MediaBar by iMesh Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MediaBar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:06:00.160