McAfee Virtual Technician
McAfee Virtual Technician is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall McAfee Virtual Technician from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. Further information on McAfee, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the McAfee Virtual Technician application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\Supportability\MVT directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for McAfee Virtual Technician is C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\Supportability\MVT\MVTInstaller.exe /uninstall. MvtApp.exe is the McAfee Virtual Technician's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.64 MB (1715848 bytes) on disk.
McAfee Virtual Technician contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.05 MB (3195712
bytes) on disk.
- McPlugins64.exe (490.84 KB)
- MvtApp.exe (1.64 MB)
- MVTInstaller.exe (954.34 KB)
This data is about McAfee Virtual Technician version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other McAfee Virtual Technician versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall McAfee Virtual Technician you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall McAfee Virtual Technician:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\StartMenu\McAfee Virtual Technician.lnk
McAfee Virtual Technician is a program offered by McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove McAfee Virtual Technician is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove McAfee Virtual Technician using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate McAfee Virtual Technician or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee Virtual Technician". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee Virtual Technician app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click McAfee Virtual Technician in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding McAfee Virtual Technician, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove McAfee Virtual Technician.
8. After uninstalling McAfee Virtual Technician, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee Virtual Technician that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee Virtual Technician using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove McAfee Virtual Technician by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee Virtual Technician by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee Virtual Technician supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 13:41:50.530