McAfee Virtual Technician
McAfee Virtual Technician is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall McAfee Virtual Technician from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Further information on McAfee, Inc. can be found here
. McAfee Virtual Technician is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\Supportability\MVT directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling McAfee Virtual Technician is C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\Supportability\MVT\MVTInstaller.exe /uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. MvtApp.exe is the McAfee Virtual Technician's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.60 MB (1675120 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in McAfee Virtual Technician. They take 2.99 MB (3139664
bytes) on disk.
- McPlugins64.exe (485.36 KB)
- MvtApp.exe (1.60 MB)
- MVTInstaller.exe (944.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.118
of McAfee Virtual Technician. For more McAfee Virtual Technician versions please click below:
...click to view all...
McAfee Virtual Technician is an application by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove McAfee Virtual Technician is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove McAfee Virtual Technician using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate McAfee Virtual Technician or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee Virtual Technician". If it exists on your system the McAfee Virtual Technician application will be found automatically. When you select McAfee Virtual Technician in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding McAfee Virtual Technician, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee Virtual Technician.
8. After uninstalling McAfee Virtual Technician, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of McAfee Virtual Technician which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee Virtual Technician with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee Virtual Technician by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee Virtual Technician by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee Virtual Technician supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 10:03:05.100