McAfee Virtual Technician
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall McAfee Virtual Technician for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall McAfee Virtual Technician from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on McAfee, Inc.. Usually the McAfee Virtual Technician program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\Supportability\MVT directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for McAfee Virtual Technician is C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\Supportability\MVT\MVTInstaller.exe /uninstall. MvtApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.15 MB (1203608 bytes) on disk.
McAfee Virtual Technician is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.12 MB (2227376
bytes) on disk:
- McPlugins64.exe (470.88 KB)
- MvtApp.exe (1.15 MB)
- MVTInstaller.exe (528.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5293
of McAfee Virtual Technician. For more McAfee Virtual Technician versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\McAfee Virtual Technician
McAfee Virtual Technician is a program released by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall McAfee Virtual Technician is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase McAfee Virtual Technician using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate McAfee Virtual Technician or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee Virtual Technician". The McAfee Virtual Technician application will be found very quickly. After you select McAfee Virtual Technician in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about McAfee Virtual Technician, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall McAfee Virtual Technician.
8. After removing McAfee Virtual Technician, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee Virtual Technician that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee Virtual Technician with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee Virtual Technician by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee Virtual Technician by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee Virtual Technician in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:36:20.613