This page contains detailed information on how to remove Maxthon 3 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Maxthon 3 from your computerMaxthon International Limited
. Further information on Maxthon International Limited can be found here
. Please follow http://www.maxthon.com
if you want to read more on Maxthon 3 on Maxthon International Limited's page. Maxthon 3 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon3 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Maxthon 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon3\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Maxthon.exe and its approximative size is 2.02 MB (2119064 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Maxthon 3. They take 4.11 MB (4312080
bytes) on disk.
- Maxthon.exe (2.02 MB)
- Mx3UnInstall.exe (401.42 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (181.40 KB)
- MxDownloader.exe (445.41 KB)
- MxUp.exe (1.09 MB)
This web page is about Maxthon 3 version 184.108.40.2060
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Maxthon 3:
...click to view all...
Maxthon 3 is a program marketed by Maxthon International Limited. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Maxthon 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Maxthon 3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Maxthon 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Maxthon 3". If it is installed on your PC the Maxthon 3 app will be found automatically. After you click Maxthon 3 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Maxthon 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maxthon 3:
- The software company is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon3\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Maxthon 3.
8. After uninstalling Maxthon 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Maxthon 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Maxthon 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Maxthon 3 by Maxthon International Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Maxthon 3 by Maxthon International Limited is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Maxthon 3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 17:02:29.063