Maxthon 3 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Maxthon 3 from your PCMaxthon International Limited
. More info about Maxthon International Limited can be found here
. Further information about Maxthon 3 can be found at http://www.maxthon.com
. Maxthon 3 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Maxthon3 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Maxthon 3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Maxthon3\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe. Maxthon.exe is the Maxthon 3's main executable file and it occupies close to 94.88 KB (97152 bytes) on disk.
Maxthon 3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.02 MB (8406192
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Adb.exe (187.00 KB)
- Maxthon.exe (94.88 KB)
- Mx3UnInstall.exe (2.87 MB)
- MxAppLoader.exe (55.88 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (138.84 KB)
- MxUp.exe (1.28 MB)
- gameloader.exe (84.73 KB)
- MxDock.exe (2.56 MB)
- ThunderMini.exe (601.11 KB)
- XLBugReport.exe (180.00 KB)
The current page applies to Maxthon 3 version 188.8.131.5200
alone. You can find here a few links to other Maxthon 3 versions:
...click to view all...
Maxthon 3 is a program offered by Maxthon International Limited. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase Maxthon 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Maxthon 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Maxthon 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Maxthon 3". The Maxthon 3 application will be found automatically. After you select Maxthon 3 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Maxthon 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Maxthon 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Maxthon3\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Maxthon 3.
8. After removing Maxthon 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Maxthon 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Maxthon 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Maxthon 3 by Maxthon International Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Maxthon 3 by Maxthon International Limited is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Maxthon 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 21:28:23.987