You can find on this page details on how to remove Maxthon 3 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Maxthon 3 from your systemMaxthon International Limited
. More information on Maxthon International Limited can be found here
. Please follow http://www.maxthon.com
if you want to read more on Maxthon 3 on Maxthon International Limited's website. Usually the Maxthon 3 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Maxthon directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Maxthon 3 is C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 94.88 KB (97152 bytes) on disk and is named Maxthon.exe.
Maxthon 3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.43 MB (4642328
bytes) on disk.
- Maxthon.exe (94.88 KB)
- Mx3UnInstall.exe (2.87 MB)
- MxAppLoader.exe (55.88 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (138.84 KB)
- MxUp.exe (1.28 MB)
This page is about Maxthon 3 version 22.214.171.1240
only. Click on the links below for other Maxthon 3 versions:
...click to view all...
Maxthon 3 is a program offered by the software company Maxthon International Limited. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Maxthon 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Maxthon 3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Maxthon 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Maxthon 3". If it is installed on your PC the Maxthon 3 program will be found very quickly. When you select Maxthon 3 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Maxthon 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maxthon 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Maxthon 3.
8. After removing Maxthon 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Maxthon 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Maxthon 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Maxthon 3 by Maxthon International Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Maxthon 3 by Maxthon International Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Maxthon 3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 13:15:57.650