This page contains complete information on how to remove Maxthon 3 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Maxthon 3 from your systemMaxthon International Limited
. More information on Maxthon International Limited can be seen here
. More data about the application Maxthon 3 can be found at http://www.maxthon.com
. Maxthon 3 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Maxthon 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.30 MB (3462464 bytes) on disk and is titled Maxthon.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Maxthon 3. They take about 6.81 MB (7145632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Maxthon.exe (3.30 MB)
- Mx3UnInstall.exe (449.42 KB)
- MxAppLoader.exe (55.31 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (213.81 KB)
- MxUp.exe (1.10 MB)
- MxUp.exe (1.72 MB)
The current web page applies to Maxthon 3 version 188.8.131.520
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Maxthon 3:
...click to view all...
Maxthon 3 is a program offered by the software company Maxthon International Limited. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Maxthon 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Maxthon 3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Maxthon 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Maxthon 3". If it exists on your system the Maxthon 3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Maxthon 3 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Maxthon 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Maxthon 3:
- The software company is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Maxthon 3.
8. After removing Maxthon 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Maxthon 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Maxthon 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Maxthon 3 by Maxthon International Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Maxthon 3 by Maxthon International Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Maxthon 3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 04:09:38.073