This page is about Match Pal for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Match Pal from your systemMatch Pal
. Check out here
where you can read more on Match Pal. Click on http://www.mymatchpal.com/support
to get more info about Match Pal on Match Pal's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Match Pal folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Match Pal's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Match Pal\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 307.66 KB (315048 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Match Pal. They take 831.16 KB (851112
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.66 KB)
This page is about Match Pal version 2.0.5521.40586
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Match Pal:
...click to view all...
Match Pal is a program marketed by Match Pal. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Match Pal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Match Pal with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Match Pal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Match Pal". If it exists on your system the Match Pal application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Match Pal in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Match Pal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Match Pal:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mymatchpal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Match Pal\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Match Pal.
8. After removing Match Pal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Match Pal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Match Pal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Match Pal by Match Pal from your computer, we are not saying that Match Pal by Match Pal is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Match Pal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 17:03:33.933