This web page is about Match Pal for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Match Pal from your PCMatch Pal
. Go over here
for more details on Match Pal. More details about the app Match Pal can be seen at http://www.mymatchpal.com/support
. Usually the Match Pal program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Match Pal folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Match Pal\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Match Pal. The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 304.47 KB (311776 bytes).
Match Pal installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 827.97 KB (847840
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5621.13820
of Match Pal. Click on the links below for other Match Pal versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Match Pal.The files below remain on your disk by Match Pal when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Match Pal.lnk
Match Pal is an application released by Match Pal. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Match Pal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Match Pal with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Match Pal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Match Pal". The Match Pal application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Match Pal in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Match Pal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Match Pal:
- The publisher is: http://www.mymatchpal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Match Pal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Match Pal.
8. After uninstalling Match Pal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Match Pal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Match Pal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Match Pal by Match Pal from your computer, nor are we saying that Match Pal by Match Pal is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Match Pal in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 18:47:02.187