Match Pal is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Match Pal from your computerMatch Pal
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Match Pal. You can read more about related to Match Pal at http://www.mymatchpal.com/support
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Match Pal directory (same installation drive as Windows). Match Pal's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Match Pal\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 307.66 KB (315048 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Match Pal. They take 831.16 KB (851112
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.66 KB)
This info is about Match Pal version 2.0.5531.31607
alone. Click on the links below for other Match Pal versions:
...click to view all...
Match Pal is a program offered by Match Pal. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Match Pal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Match Pal from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Match Pal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Match Pal". If it is installed on your PC the Match Pal app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Match Pal in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Match Pal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Match Pal:
- The software company is: http://www.mymatchpal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Match Pal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Match Pal.
8. After uninstalling Match Pal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Match Pal which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Match Pal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Match Pal by Match Pal from your computer, we are not saying that Match Pal by Match Pal is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Match Pal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 11:30:12.960