Linksys Connect is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Linksys Connect from your computerLinksys LLC
. Further information on Linksys LLC can be seen here
. Usually the Linksys Connect application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Linksys\Linksys Connect directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Linksys Connect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Linksys\Linksys Connect\Linksys Connect.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Linksys Connect.exe is the Linksys Connect's primary executable file and it takes about 38.95 MB (40837432 bytes) on disk.
Linksys Connect installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 38.95 MB (40845624
bytes) on disk.
- Linksys Connect.exe (38.95 MB)
- ._Setup.exe (4.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.13225.3
of Linksys Connect. For other Linksys Connect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Linksys Connect we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Linksys Connect:
- C:\Program Files\Linksys\Linksys Connect\Linksys Connect.exe
Linksys Connect is an application marketed by Linksys LLC. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Linksys Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Linksys Connect from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Linksys Connect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Linksys Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Linksys Connect app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Linksys Connect in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Linksys Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Linksys Connect.
8. After uninstalling Linksys Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Linksys Connect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Linksys Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Linksys Connect by Linksys LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Linksys Connect by Linksys LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Linksys Connect in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:15:47.987