This page contains complete information on how to remove Linksys Connect for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Linksys Connect from your PCLinksys LLC
. Open here
for more information on Linksys LLC. Linksys Connect is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Linksys\Linksys Connect folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Linksys Connect's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Linksys\Linksys Connect\Linksys Connect.exe. Linksys Connect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 39.20 MB (41104184 bytes) on disk.
Linksys Connect is comprised of the following executables which take 39.21 MB (41112376
bytes) on disk:
- Linksys Connect.exe (39.20 MB)
- ._Setup.exe (4.00 KB)
This data is about Linksys Connect version 1.5.13310.0
only. For more Linksys Connect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Linksys Connect you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Linksys Connect:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Linksys\Linksys Connect\Linksys Connect.exe
Linksys Connect is a program offered by the software company Linksys LLC. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Linksys Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Linksys Connect with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Linksys Connect or simply click the Search field and type in "Linksys Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Linksys Connect app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Linksys Connect in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Linksys Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Linksys Connect.
8. After removing Linksys Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Linksys Connect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Linksys Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Linksys Connect by Linksys LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Linksys Connect by Linksys LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Linksys Connect supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:59:26.910