This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Linksys Connect for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Linksys Connect from your systemLinksys LLC
. More information about Linksys LLC can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Linksys\Linksys Connect directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Linksys Connect is C:\Program Files (x86)\Linksys\Linksys Connect\Linksys Connect.exe. Linksys Connect's primary file takes around 41.42 MB (43435832 bytes) and is named Linksys Connect.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Linksys Connect. They occupy about 41.43 MB (43444024
bytes) on disk.
- Linksys Connect.exe (41.42 MB)
- ._Setup.exe (4.00 KB)
The current page applies to Linksys Connect version 1.5.14261.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Linksys Connect:
...click to view all...
Linksys Connect is an application marketed by the software company Linksys LLC. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Linksys Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Linksys Connect from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Linksys Connect or simply click the Search feature and type in "Linksys Connect". If it exists on your system the Linksys Connect application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Linksys Connect in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Linksys Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Linksys Connect.
8. After removing Linksys Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Linksys Connect that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Linksys Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Linksys Connect by Linksys LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Linksys Connect by Linksys LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Linksys Connect in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 17:08:21.917