This info is about Lightworks for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lightworks from your PCLightworks
. Further information on Lightworks can be found here
. Please follow http://www.lwks.com
if you want to read more on Lightworks on Lightworks's web page. Lightworks is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightworks folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Lightworks is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightworks\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called Lightworks.exe and its approximative size is 508.05 KB (520240 bytes).
Lightworks contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.21 MB (2322584
bytes) on disk.
- Lightworks.exe (508.05 KB)
- ntcardvt.exe (1.04 MB)
- uninstall.exe (695.05 KB)
This web page is about Lightworks version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other Lightworks versions:
...click to view all...
Lightworks is a program by Lightworks. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Lightworks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Lightworks with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lightworks or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lightworks". If it exists on your system the Lightworks app will be found very quickly. When you select Lightworks in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Lightworks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lightworks:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lwks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightworks\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lightworks.
8. After removing Lightworks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Lightworks that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lightworks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lightworks by Lightworks from your PC, we are not saying that Lightworks by Lightworks is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lightworks supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 10:02:24.480