Lightworks is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Lightworks from your PCLightworks
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Lightworks. Click on http://www.lwks.com
to get more data about Lightworks on Lightworks's website. Lightworks is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightworks\Lightworks folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Lightworks is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightworks\Lightworks\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the Lightworks's main executable file and it occupies circa 72.28 KB (74012 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Lightworks. They take about 72.28 KB (74012
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Lightworks version 10.0.11.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Lightworks:
...click to view all...
Lightworks is a program by Lightworks. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Lightworks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Lightworks with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lightworks or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lightworks". The Lightworks program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Lightworks in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Lightworks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lightworks:
- The publisher is: http://www.lwks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightworks\Lightworks\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lightworks.
8. After removing Lightworks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lightworks that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lightworks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lightworks by Lightworks from your computer, we are not saying that Lightworks by Lightworks is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lightworks supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 05:35:27.457