This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Lightworks for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Lightworks from your systemLightworks
. More info about Lightworks can be found here
. Please follow http://www.lwks.com
if you want to read more on Lightworks on Lightworks's web page. Usually the Lightworks program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightworks directory, depending on the user's option during install. Lightworks's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightworks\uninstall.exe. Lightworks.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 491.05 KB (502832 bytes) on disk.
Lightworks installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.18 MB (2286716
bytes) on disk.
- Lightworks.exe (491.05 KB)
- ntcardvt.exe (1.02 MB)
- uninstall.exe (695.03 KB)
This info is about Lightworks version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other Lightworks releases:
...click to view all...
Lightworks has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Lightworks:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Lightworks's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Lightworks
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Lightworks
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Lightworks\aaf.lwd
- C:\Program Files\Lightworks\akrip32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Lightworks\atoms.dll
- C:\Program Files\Lightworks\atomsplus.dll
Additional registry values that you should clean:
Lightworks is a program by the software company Lightworks. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Lightworks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Lightworks from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lightworks or simply click the Search field and type in "Lightworks". If it exists on your system the Lightworks application will be found very quickly. When you select Lightworks in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lightworks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lightworks:
- The publisher is: http://www.lwks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightworks\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lightworks.
8. After uninstalling Lightworks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lightworks that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lightworks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lightworks by Lightworks from your computer, nor are we saying that Lightworks by Lightworks is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lightworks supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:32:06.767