KMPlayer (remove only)
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) from your PCPandoraTV
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on PandoraTV. You can see more info on KMPlayer (remove only) at http://www.kmplayer.com
. KMPlayer (remove only) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KMPlayer directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. KMPlayer (remove only)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called KMPlayer.exe and it has a size of 15.90 MB (16668392 bytes).
KMPlayer (remove only) is composed of the following executables which occupy 49.11 MB (51491375
bytes) on disk:
- ffmpeg.exe (32.76 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (15.90 MB)
- uninstall.exe (461.82 KB)
The current web page applies to KMPlayer (remove only) version 126.96.36.199
only. For other KMPlayer (remove only) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
KMPlayer (remove only) is a program released by PandoraTV. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find KMPlayer (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "KMPlayer (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the KMPlayer (remove only) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click KMPlayer (remove only) in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about KMPlayer (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KMPlayer (remove only):
- The software company is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After removing KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of KMPlayer (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KMPlayer (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV from your computer, we are not saying that KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove KMPlayer (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 07:26:51.070