KC Softwares HDDExpert
KC Softwares HDDExpert is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall KC Softwares HDDExpert from your PCKC Softwares
. You can read more on KC Softwares or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.kcsoftwares.com
to get more info about KC Softwares HDDExpert on KC Softwares's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\HDDExpert folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. KC Softwares HDDExpert's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\HDDExpert\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.63 MB (1710296 bytes) on disk and is named HDDExpert.exe.
KC Softwares HDDExpert is composed of the following executables which take 2.42 MB (2535344
bytes) on disk:
- HDDExpert.exe (1.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (805.71 KB)
This page is about KC Softwares HDDExpert version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other KC Softwares HDDExpert versions:
...click to view all...
KC Softwares HDDExpert is a program by the software company KC Softwares. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove KC Softwares HDDExpert is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete KC Softwares HDDExpert from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate KC Softwares HDDExpert or simply click the Search field and type in "KC Softwares HDDExpert". If it is installed on your PC the KC Softwares HDDExpert application will be found very quickly. After you select KC Softwares HDDExpert in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding KC Softwares HDDExpert, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KC Softwares HDDExpert:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kcsoftwares.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\HDDExpert\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KC Softwares HDDExpert.
8. After uninstalling KC Softwares HDDExpert, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong KC Softwares HDDExpert that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KC Softwares HDDExpert using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove KC Softwares HDDExpert by KC Softwares from your PC, nor are we saying that KC Softwares HDDExpert by KC Softwares is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove KC Softwares HDDExpert in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 15:09:11.673