KC Softwares HDDExpert
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall KC Softwares HDDExpert for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall KC Softwares HDDExpert from your PCKC Softwares
. Take a look here
where you can read more on KC Softwares. You can read more about about KC Softwares HDDExpert at https://www.kcsoftwares.com
. KC Softwares HDDExpert is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\HDDExpert folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing KC Softwares HDDExpert is C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\HDDExpert\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. HDDExpert.exe is the KC Softwares HDDExpert's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.66 MB (1741496 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in KC Softwares HDDExpert. They take 2.45 MB (2565552
bytes) on disk.
- HDDExpert.exe (1.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (804.74 KB)
This data is about KC Softwares HDDExpert version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other versions of KC Softwares HDDExpert:
...click to view all...
KC Softwares HDDExpert is a program marketed by KC Softwares. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove KC Softwares HDDExpert is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall KC Softwares HDDExpert with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate KC Softwares HDDExpert or simply activate the Search field and type in "KC Softwares HDDExpert". The KC Softwares HDDExpert app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select KC Softwares HDDExpert in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding KC Softwares HDDExpert, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KC Softwares HDDExpert:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.kcsoftwares.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\HDDExpert\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KC Softwares HDDExpert.
8. After removing KC Softwares HDDExpert, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KC Softwares HDDExpert that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing KC Softwares HDDExpert using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove KC Softwares HDDExpert by KC Softwares from your PC, we are not saying that KC Softwares HDDExpert by KC Softwares is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KC Softwares HDDExpert in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 19:35:09.730