KC Softwares HDDExpert
This page is about KC Softwares HDDExpert for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall KC Softwares HDDExpert from your computerKC Softwares
. Further information on KC Softwares can be found here
. Please open http://www.kcsoftwares.com
if you want to read more on KC Softwares HDDExpert on KC Softwares's website. KC Softwares HDDExpert is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\HDDExpert directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove KC Softwares HDDExpert by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\HDDExpert\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. HDDExpert.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.45 MB (1517272 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of KC Softwares HDDExpert. They occupy an average of 2.23 MB (2337200
bytes) on disk.
- HDDExpert.exe (1.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (800.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of KC Softwares HDDExpert. You can find below info on other application versions of KC Softwares HDDExpert:
...click to view all...
KC Softwares HDDExpert is an application by KC Softwares. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall KC Softwares HDDExpert is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall KC Softwares HDDExpert from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find KC Softwares HDDExpert or simply activate the Search field and type in "KC Softwares HDDExpert". If it is installed on your PC the KC Softwares HDDExpert application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select KC Softwares HDDExpert in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about KC Softwares HDDExpert, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KC Softwares HDDExpert:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kcsoftwares.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\HDDExpert\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KC Softwares HDDExpert.
8. After uninstalling KC Softwares HDDExpert, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of KC Softwares HDDExpert which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing KC Softwares HDDExpert with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove KC Softwares HDDExpert by KC Softwares from your PC, nor are we saying that KC Softwares HDDExpert by KC Softwares is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove KC Softwares HDDExpert in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 08:54:26.547