KC Softwares HDDExpert
This info is about KC Softwares HDDExpert for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall KC Softwares HDDExpert from your computerKC Softwares
. You can find out more on KC Softwares or check for application updates here
. More information about the software KC Softwares HDDExpert can be found at http://www.kcsoftwares.com
. Usually the KC Softwares HDDExpert application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\HDDExpert folder, depending on the user's option during setup. KC Softwares HDDExpert's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\HDDExpert\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 1.43 MB (1504256 bytes) on disk and is titled HDDExpert.exe.
KC Softwares HDDExpert is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.22 MB (2331448
bytes) on disk:
- HDDExpert.exe (1.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (807.80 KB)
The current page applies to KC Softwares HDDExpert version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other application versions of KC Softwares HDDExpert:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall KC Softwares HDDExpert.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\HDDExpert
KC Softwares HDDExpert is an application by the software company KC Softwares. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase KC Softwares HDDExpert is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall KC Softwares HDDExpert with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find KC Softwares HDDExpert or simply click the Search field and type in "KC Softwares HDDExpert". The KC Softwares HDDExpert app will be found very quickly. When you select KC Softwares HDDExpert in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding KC Softwares HDDExpert, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KC Softwares HDDExpert:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kcsoftwares.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\HDDExpert\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KC Softwares HDDExpert.
8. After removing KC Softwares HDDExpert, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong KC Softwares HDDExpert that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing KC Softwares HDDExpert with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall KC Softwares HDDExpert by KC Softwares from your computer, we are not saying that KC Softwares HDDExpert by KC Softwares is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KC Softwares HDDExpert in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 20:07:25.050