Juniper Terminal Services Client
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Juniper Terminal Services Client for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Juniper Terminal Services Client from your systemJuniper Networks
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Juniper Networks. More info about the program Juniper Terminal Services Client can be seen at http://www.juniper.net
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Juniper Terminal Services Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Juniper Terminal Services Client by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Juniper Terminal Services Client\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. dsTermServ.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 292.11 KB (299120 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Juniper Terminal Services Client. They take about 336.99 KB (345080
bytes) on disk.
- dsTermServ.exe (292.11 KB)
- uninstall.exe (44.88 KB)
The current page applies to Juniper Terminal Services Client version 188.8.131.52481
only. For more Juniper Terminal Services Client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Juniper Terminal Services Client is a program released by Juniper Networks. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Juniper Terminal Services Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Juniper Terminal Services Client with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Juniper Terminal Services Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Juniper Terminal Services Client". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Terminal Services Client program will be found automatically. When you click Juniper Terminal Services Client in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Juniper Terminal Services Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Terminal Services Client:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Juniper Terminal Services Client\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Juniper Terminal Services Client.
8. After removing Juniper Terminal Services Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Terminal Services Client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Terminal Services Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Juniper Terminal Services Client by Juniper Networks from your PC, we are not saying that Juniper Terminal Services Client by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Juniper Terminal Services Client in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-10 01:19:04.923