Juniper Terminal Services Client
You can find below details on how to uninstall Juniper Terminal Services Client for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Juniper Terminal Services Client from your computerJuniper Networks
. Check out here
for more info on Juniper Networks. Detailed information about Juniper Terminal Services Client can be seen at http://www.juniper.net
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Juniper Terminal Services Client directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Juniper Terminal Services Client\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Juniper Terminal Services Client. The program's main executable file is called dsTermServ.exe and its approximative size is 296.11 KB (303216 bytes).
Juniper Terminal Services Client is composed of the following executables which occupy 340.99 KB (349176
bytes) on disk:
- dsTermServ.exe (296.11 KB)
- uninstall.exe (44.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52475
of Juniper Terminal Services Client. Click on the links below for other Juniper Terminal Services Client versions:
...click to view all...
Juniper Terminal Services Client is a program by the software company Juniper Networks. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Juniper Terminal Services Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Juniper Terminal Services Client with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Juniper Terminal Services Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "Juniper Terminal Services Client". If it exists on your system the Juniper Terminal Services Client program will be found very quickly. When you select Juniper Terminal Services Client in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Juniper Terminal Services Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Terminal Services Client:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Juniper Terminal Services Client\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Juniper Terminal Services Client.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Terminal Services Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Terminal Services Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Juniper Terminal Services Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Juniper Terminal Services Client by Juniper Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that Juniper Terminal Services Client by Juniper Networks is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Juniper Terminal Services Client in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 20:10:59.230