Juniper Terminal Services Client
Juniper Terminal Services Client is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Juniper Terminal Services Client from your systemJuniper Networks
. You can read more on Juniper Networks or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Juniper Terminal Services Client at http://www.juniper.net
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Juniper Terminal Services Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Juniper Terminal Services Client\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Juniper Terminal Services Client. The program's main executable file is named dsTermServ.exe and it has a size of 261.36 KB (267632 bytes).
Juniper Terminal Services Client is comprised of the following executables which take 303.49 KB (310776
bytes) on disk:
- dsTermServ.exe (261.36 KB)
- uninstall.exe (42.13 KB)
The current page applies to Juniper Terminal Services Client version 184.108.40.20689
only. You can find below a few links to other Juniper Terminal Services Client versions:
...click to view all...
Juniper Terminal Services Client is an application offered by the software company Juniper Networks. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Juniper Terminal Services Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Juniper Terminal Services Client from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Juniper Terminal Services Client or simply click the Search field and type in "Juniper Terminal Services Client". If it exists on your system the Juniper Terminal Services Client application will be found automatically. When you select Juniper Terminal Services Client in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Juniper Terminal Services Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Terminal Services Client:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Juniper Terminal Services Client\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Juniper Terminal Services Client.
8. After removing Juniper Terminal Services Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Terminal Services Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Terminal Services Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Juniper Terminal Services Client by Juniper Networks from your computer, nor are we saying that Juniper Terminal Services Client by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Juniper Terminal Services Client supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 04:57:53.213