This page is about Jotzey for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Jotzey from your PCJotzey
. More data about Jotzey can be found here
. More info about the software Jotzey can be found at http://jotzey.net/support
. Usually the Jotzey application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Jotzey folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Jotzey is C:\Program Files\Jotzey\JotzeyUn.exe REP_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Jotzey.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 105.70 KB (108240 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Jotzey. They take 1.71 MB (1791784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- JotzeyUn.exe (530.77 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Jotzey.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- Jotzey.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- Jotzey.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- Jotzey.Plinx.exe (64.20 KB)
- Jotzey.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
The current page applies to Jotzey version 2014.04.15.212004
alone. You can find below a few links to other Jotzey versions:
...click to view all...
Jotzey is a program marketed by Jotzey. Some people want to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Jotzey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Jotzey from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Jotzey or simply activate the Search field and type in "Jotzey". If it is installed on your PC the Jotzey application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Jotzey in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Jotzey, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jotzey:
- The web site of the application is: http://jotzey.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Jotzey\JotzeyUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Jotzey.
8. After uninstalling Jotzey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Jotzey that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jotzey with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Jotzey by Jotzey from your PC, nor are we saying that Jotzey by Jotzey is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Jotzey supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 11:03:07.630