This page contains complete information on how to remove Jotzey for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Jotzey from your systemJotzey
. Take a look here
for more information on Jotzey. Please follow http://jotzey.net/support
if you want to read more on Jotzey on Jotzey's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jotzey folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Jotzey is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jotzey\Jotzeyuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Jotzey's main file takes around 391.73 KB (401128 bytes) and is called utilJotzey.exe.
The executable files below are part of Jotzey. They occupy an average of 1.28 MB (1338320
bytes) on disk.
- utilJotzey.exe (391.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Jotzey version 2014.03.15.013120
only. Click on the links below for other Jotzey versions:
...click to view all...
Jotzey is an application by Jotzey. Some users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Jotzey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Jotzey from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Jotzey or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jotzey". If it exists on your system the Jotzey application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Jotzey in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Jotzey, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jotzey:
- The publisher is: http://jotzey.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jotzey\Jotzeyuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Jotzey.
8. After removing Jotzey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Jotzey that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Jotzey with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Jotzey by Jotzey from your computer, we are not saying that Jotzey by Jotzey is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Jotzey supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-03 20:41:25.497