This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall InternetCalls for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall InternetCalls from your PCFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. More data about Finarea S.A. Switzerland can be read here
. You can get more details on InternetCalls at http://www.InternetCalls.com
. InternetCalls is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\InternetCalls.com\InternetCalls directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing InternetCalls is C:\Program Files\InternetCalls.com\InternetCalls\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. internetcalls.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 22.15 MB (23224936 bytes) on disk.
InternetCalls installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 22.85 MB (23964295
bytes) on disk.
- internetcalls.exe (22.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (722.03 KB)
This info is about InternetCalls version 4.08657
alone. You can find here a few links to other InternetCalls releases:
...click to view all...
InternetCalls is an application released by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove InternetCalls is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove InternetCalls from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find InternetCalls or simply click the Search feature and type in "InternetCalls". If it exists on your system the InternetCalls app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select InternetCalls in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding InternetCalls, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for InternetCalls:
- The software company is: http://www.InternetCalls.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\InternetCalls.com\InternetCalls\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall InternetCalls.
8. After uninstalling InternetCalls, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of InternetCalls which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing InternetCalls using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove InternetCalls by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, nor are we saying that InternetCalls by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove InternetCalls in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 19:24:05.457