This page contains complete information on how to uninstall InternetCalls for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall InternetCalls from your PCFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. You can find out more on Finarea S.A. Switzerland or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.InternetCalls.com
to get more details about InternetCalls on Finarea S.A. Switzerland's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InternetCalls.com\InternetCalls directory (same installation drive as Windows). InternetCalls's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\InternetCalls.com\InternetCalls\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called internetcalls.exe and its approximative size is 21.52 MB (22563144 bytes).
InternetCalls contains of the executables below. They occupy 22.21 MB (23292066
bytes) on disk.
- internetcalls.exe (21.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (711.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.06596
of InternetCalls. Click on the links below for other InternetCalls versions:
...click to view all...
InternetCalls is a program offered by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove InternetCalls is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase InternetCalls with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate InternetCalls or simply click the Search feature and type in "InternetCalls". The InternetCalls application will be found automatically. After you click InternetCalls in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding InternetCalls, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for InternetCalls:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.InternetCalls.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\InternetCalls.com\InternetCalls\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall InternetCalls.
8. After uninstalling InternetCalls, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of InternetCalls that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling InternetCalls with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove InternetCalls by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, nor are we saying that InternetCalls by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove InternetCalls supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 22:05:23.957