InternetCalls is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall InternetCalls from your computerFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Open here
for more information on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Further information about InternetCalls can be found at http://www.InternetCalls.com
. InternetCalls is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InternetCalls.com\InternetCalls directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling InternetCalls is "C:\Program Files (x86)\InternetCalls.com\InternetCalls\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. internetcalls.exe is the InternetCalls's primary executable file and it takes approximately 18.64 MB (19540296 bytes) on disk.
InternetCalls is comprised of the following executables which take 19.34 MB (20276390
bytes) on disk:
- internetcalls.exe (18.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (718.84 KB)
The current page applies to InternetCalls version 4.10677
alone. You can find below info on other releases of InternetCalls:
...click to view all...
InternetCalls is an application by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall InternetCalls is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove InternetCalls with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find InternetCalls or simply activate the Search field and type in "InternetCalls". If it exists on your system the InternetCalls program will be found very quickly. After you select InternetCalls in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about InternetCalls, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for InternetCalls:
- The publisher is: http://www.InternetCalls.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\InternetCalls.com\InternetCalls\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove InternetCalls.
8. After removing InternetCalls, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong InternetCalls which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing InternetCalls with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove InternetCalls by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, nor are we saying that InternetCalls by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove InternetCalls in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 14:26:13.797