InternetCalls is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall InternetCalls from your computerFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Open here
for more information on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Further information about InternetCalls can be found at http://www.InternetCalls.com
. InternetCalls is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InternetCalls.com\InternetCalls directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling InternetCalls is "C:\Program Files (x86)\InternetCalls.com\InternetCalls\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. internetcalls.exe is the InternetCalls's primary executable file and it takes approximately 18.64 MB (19540296 bytes) on disk.
InternetCalls is comprised of the following executables which take 19.34 MB (20276390
bytes) on disk:
- internetcalls.exe (18.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (718.84 KB)
The current page applies to InternetCalls version 4.10677
alone. You can find below info on other releases of InternetCalls:
...click to view all...
InternetCalls is an application by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall InternetCalls is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove InternetCalls with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find InternetCalls or simply click the Search feature and type in "InternetCalls". If it is installed on your PC the InternetCalls app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click InternetCalls in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about InternetCalls, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for InternetCalls:
- The software company is: http://www.InternetCalls.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\InternetCalls.com\InternetCalls\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove InternetCalls.
8. After removing InternetCalls, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong InternetCalls which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing InternetCalls with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove InternetCalls by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, nor are we saying that InternetCalls by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove InternetCalls in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 14:26:13.797