Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology
You can find below details on how to remove Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology from your systemIntel Corporation
. You can find out more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 616.55 KB (631352 bytes) on disk and is labeled IAStorUI.exe.
Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology contains of the executables below. They take 3.02 MB (3168984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IAStorDataMgrApp.exe (14.05 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (14.55 KB)
- IAStorHelp.exe (997.05 KB)
- IAStorIcon.exe (278.55 KB)
- IAStorIconLaunch.exe (54.81 KB)
- IAStorUI.exe (616.55 KB)
- Setup.exe (938.81 KB)
- Drv64.exe (180.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1992
of Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology. You can find below info on other versions of Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology is an application released by Intel Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology application will be found automatically. When you click Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:27:49.513