Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology
This web page is about Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology from your computerIntel Corporation
. You can read more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 608.50 KB (623104 bytes) on disk and is called IAStorUI.exe.
The executables below are part of Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology. They take an average of 2.98 MB (3129792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IAStorDataMgrApp.exe (6.50 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (7.00 KB)
- IAStorHelp.exe (989.50 KB)
- IAStorIcon.exe (271.00 KB)
- IAStorIconLaunch.exe (54.81 KB)
- IAStorUI.exe (608.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (938.81 KB)
- Drv64.exe (180.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.524
of Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology. For other Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology is a program released by Intel Corporation. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology application will be found automatically. After you click Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 02:04:09.787