Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology
This web page is about Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology from your computerIntel Corporation
. You can read more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 608.50 KB (623104 bytes) on disk and is called IAStorUI.exe.
The executables below are part of Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology. They take an average of 2.98 MB (3129792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IAStorDataMgrApp.exe (6.50 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (7.00 KB)
- IAStorHelp.exe (989.50 KB)
- IAStorIcon.exe (271.00 KB)
- IAStorIconLaunch.exe (54.81 KB)
- IAStorUI.exe (608.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (938.81 KB)
- Drv64.exe (180.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1244
of Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology. For other Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology is a program released by Intel Corporation. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology program will be found automatically. After you select Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 02:04:09.787