Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology
Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology from your computerIntel Corporation
. Take a look here
for more details on Intel Corporation. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 553.77 KB (567064 bytes) on disk and is called IAStorUI.exe.
The executables below are part of Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology. They take about 2.88 MB (3016848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (13.27 KB)
- IAStorHelp.exe (987.77 KB)
- IAStorIcon.exe (277.77 KB)
- IAStorUI.exe (553.77 KB)
- ITMService.exe (15.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (922.77 KB)
- Drv64.exe (175.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.6.2.1001
of Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology. Click on the links below for other Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology is an application released by the software company Intel Corporation. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology.
8. After removing Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:18:20.553