Intel(R) Control Center
Intel(R) Control Center is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Control Center from your computerIntel Corporation
. More data about Intel Corporation can be read here
. Usually the Intel(R) Control Center program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Control Center folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Intel(R) Control Center is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Control Center\uninstaller\SetupICC.exe -uninstall -force -confirm. The application's main executable file is titled IntelControlCenter.exe and its approximative size is 499.00 KB (510976 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Intel(R) Control Center. They occupy about 1.26 MB (1324568
bytes) on disk.
- IntelControlCenter.exe (499.00 KB)
- SetupICC.exe (794.52 KB)
This page is about Intel(R) Control Center version 184.108.40.2067
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Intel(R) Control Center:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Intel(R) Control Center you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Intel(R) Control Center:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Control Center
Intel(R) Control Center is an application by the software company Intel Corporation. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Intel(R) Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Intel(R) Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Control Center app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Intel(R) Control Center in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel(R) Control Center.
8. After removing Intel(R) Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Control Center by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) Control Center by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:41:20.080