Intel AppUp(SM) center
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Intel AppUp(SM) center for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Intel AppUp(SM) center from your PCIntel
. More information on Intel can be seen here
. Intel AppUp(SM) center is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Intel AppUp(SM) center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. arh.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 70.00 KB (71680 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Intel AppUp(SM) center. They take an average of 8.23 MB (8630533
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (5.61 MB)
- arh.exe (70.00 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (483.26 KB)
- jrh.exe (415.75 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (268.26 KB)
- serviceManager.exe (560.76 KB)
- Store.Client.UI.exe (875.23 KB)
- WinClientStoreUILauncher.exe (11.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16993
of Intel AppUp(SM) center. Click on the links below for other Intel AppUp(SM) center versions:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(SM) center is an application marketed by the software company Intel. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Intel AppUp(SM) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Intel AppUp(SM) center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel AppUp(SM) center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel AppUp(SM) center". If it is installed on your PC the Intel AppUp(SM) center app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Intel AppUp(SM) center in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Intel AppUp(SM) center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel AppUp(SM) center.
8. After uninstalling Intel AppUp(SM) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel AppUp(SM) center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(SM) center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel AppUp(SM) center by Intel from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel AppUp(SM) center by Intel is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel AppUp(SM) center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-24 22:11:53.910