Intel AppUp(SM) center
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Intel AppUp(SM) center for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Intel AppUp(SM) center from your PCIntel
. You can read more on Intel or check for application updates here
. Usually the Intel AppUp(SM) center program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Intel AppUp(SM) center is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. AppUp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 430.23 KB (440560 bytes) on disk.
Intel AppUp(SM) center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.52 MB (8932793
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (82.23 KB)
- uninstall.exe (5.95 MB)
- AppUp.exe (430.23 KB)
- arh.exe (76.23 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (485.26 KB)
- ismagent.exe (595.76 KB)
- jrh.exe (444.25 KB)
- locationgetter.exe (11.23 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (269.26 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (172.50 KB)
- quicklinker.exe (11.73 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (11.73 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (38.23 KB)
The current page applies to Intel AppUp(SM) center version 27066
alone. Click on the links below for other Intel AppUp(SM) center versions:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(SM) center is an application released by the software company Intel. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Intel AppUp(SM) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Intel AppUp(SM) center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel AppUp(SM) center or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel AppUp(SM) center". The Intel AppUp(SM) center app will be found very quickly. After you select Intel AppUp(SM) center in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Intel AppUp(SM) center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel AppUp(SM) center.
8. After uninstalling Intel AppUp(SM) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Intel AppUp(SM) center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(SM) center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel AppUp(SM) center by Intel from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel AppUp(SM) center by Intel is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel AppUp(SM) center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-07 19:10:15.533