Intel AppUp(SM) center
Intel AppUp(SM) center is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Intel AppUp(SM) center from your PCIntel
. Take a look here
for more information on Intel. Intel AppUp(SM) center is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Intel AppUp(SM) center is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\uninstall.exe. Store.Client.UI.exe is the Intel AppUp(SM) center's primary executable file and it takes approximately 494.23 KB (506096 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Intel AppUp(SM) center. They occupy about 7.26 MB (7608751
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (5.44 MB)
- arh.exe (70.00 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (482.76 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (262.00 KB)
- serviceManager.exe (552.76 KB)
- Store.Client.UI.exe (494.23 KB)
This page is about Intel AppUp(SM) center version 13747
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Intel AppUp(SM) center:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(SM) center is an application released by Intel. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Intel AppUp(SM) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Intel AppUp(SM) center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Intel AppUp(SM) center or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel AppUp(SM) center". The Intel AppUp(SM) center application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Intel AppUp(SM) center in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Intel AppUp(SM) center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel AppUp(SM) center.
8. After removing Intel AppUp(SM) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel AppUp(SM) center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(SM) center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel AppUp(SM) center by Intel from your computer, we are not saying that Intel AppUp(SM) center by Intel is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel AppUp(SM) center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 15:56:00.330