This web page is about Innovate Direct for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Innovate Direct from your PCInnovate Direct
. Open here
for more information on Innovate Direct. More details about the software Innovate Direct can be found at http://www.innovatedirect.com/support
. Innovate Direct is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Innovate Direct directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. "C:\Program Files\Innovate Direct\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Innovate Direct. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 347.97 KB (356320 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Innovate Direct. They take about 871.47 KB (892384
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.97 KB)
This page is about Innovate Direct version 2.0.5907.14851
alone. You can find below a few links to other Innovate Direct releases:
...click to view all...
Innovate Direct is an application by Innovate Direct. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Innovate Direct is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Innovate Direct using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Innovate Direct or simply click the Search field and type in "Innovate Direct". If it exists on your system the Innovate Direct application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Innovate Direct in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Innovate Direct, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Innovate Direct:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.innovatedirect.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Innovate Direct\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Innovate Direct.
8. After removing Innovate Direct, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Innovate Direct which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Innovate Direct with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Innovate Direct by Innovate Direct from your computer, nor are we saying that Innovate Direct by Innovate Direct is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Innovate Direct supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 14:39:31.917