This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Innovate Direct for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Innovate Direct from your PCInnovate Direct
. You can find out more on Innovate Direct or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.innovatedirect.com/support
if you want to read more on Innovate Direct on Innovate Direct's website. Usually the Innovate Direct program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovate Direct folder, depending on the user's option during install. Innovate Direct's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovate Direct\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 347.94 KB (356288 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Innovate Direct is comprised of the following executables which occupy 871.44 KB (892352
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5939.31051
of Innovate Direct. For other Innovate Direct versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Innovate Direct is an application by Innovate Direct. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Innovate Direct is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Innovate Direct from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Innovate Direct or simply activate the Search field and type in "Innovate Direct". If it is installed on your PC the Innovate Direct application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Innovate Direct in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Innovate Direct, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Innovate Direct:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.innovatedirect.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovate Direct\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Innovate Direct.
8. After uninstalling Innovate Direct, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Innovate Direct which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Innovate Direct with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Innovate Direct by Innovate Direct from your PC, nor are we saying that Innovate Direct by Innovate Direct is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Innovate Direct in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 02:01:46.663