You can find below detailed information on how to remove Innovate Direct for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Innovate Direct from your PCInnovate Direct
. More data about Innovate Direct can be read here
. You can read more about about Innovate Direct at http://www.innovatedirect.com/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Innovate Direct folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Innovate Direct\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Innovate Direct. Innovate Direct's primary file takes about 347.95 KB (356296 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Innovate Direct is composed of the following executables which occupy 871.45 KB (892360
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Innovate Direct version 2.0.5943.16731
alone. For other Innovate Direct versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Innovate Direct is a program offered by the software company Innovate Direct. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Innovate Direct is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Innovate Direct from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Innovate Direct or simply click the Search feature and type in "Innovate Direct". If it is installed on your PC the Innovate Direct app will be found automatically. When you select Innovate Direct in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Innovate Direct, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Innovate Direct:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.innovatedirect.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Innovate Direct\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Innovate Direct.
8. After removing Innovate Direct, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Innovate Direct that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Innovate Direct with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Innovate Direct by Innovate Direct from your PC, nor are we saying that Innovate Direct by Innovate Direct is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Innovate Direct in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 15:44:22.357