Innovate Direct is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Innovate Direct from your computerInnovate Direct
. Check out here
for more details on Innovate Direct. More data about the application Innovate Direct can be found at http://www.innovatedirect.com/support
. Innovate Direct is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovate Direct folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovate Direct\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Innovate Direct. The program's main executable file occupies 347.98 KB (356328 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Innovate Direct contains of the executables below. They occupy 871.48 KB (892392
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.98 KB)
The current page applies to Innovate Direct version 2.0.5932.2198
alone. Click on the links below for other Innovate Direct versions:
...click to view all...
Innovate Direct is an application released by Innovate Direct. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Innovate Direct is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Innovate Direct from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Innovate Direct or simply activate the Search field and type in "Innovate Direct". The Innovate Direct app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Innovate Direct in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Innovate Direct, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Innovate Direct:
- The software company is: http://www.innovatedirect.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovate Direct\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Innovate Direct.
8. After removing Innovate Direct, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Innovate Direct that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Innovate Direct using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Innovate Direct by Innovate Direct from your computer, we are not saying that Innovate Direct by Innovate Direct is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Innovate Direct supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 17:17:36.360