This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Inbox Toolbar for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Inbox Toolbar from your computerInbox.com, Inc.
. Further information on Inbox.com, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the app Inbox Toolbar can be seen at http://toolbar.inbox.com/legal/about.aspx
. Usually the Inbox Toolbar program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Inbox Toolbar folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Inbox Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Inbox Toolbar\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Inbox.exe is the Inbox Toolbar's primary executable file and it takes about 1.63 MB (1713312 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Inbox Toolbar. They take an average of 2.80 MB (2938176
bytes) on disk.
- Inbox.exe (1.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The current page applies to Inbox Toolbar version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Inbox Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Inbox Toolbar you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Inbox Toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Inbox Toolbar
Inbox Toolbar is a program by the software company Inbox.com, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Inbox Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Inbox Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Inbox Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Inbox Toolbar". The Inbox Toolbar app will be found very quickly. After you select Inbox Toolbar in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Inbox Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Inbox Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://toolbar.inbox.com/legal/about.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Inbox Toolbar\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Inbox Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Inbox Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Inbox Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Inbox Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Inbox Toolbar by Inbox.com, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Inbox Toolbar by Inbox.com, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Inbox Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:55:34.000